The Opportunity – Analytical Science
- They say that first impressions matter and if that’s something that you believe in, then the role of being love with environment is just for you.
- Being an Analytical Science personnel are responsible for monitoring and keep improving the environment safe and cleanliness. They help to drive service care efforts that would directly affect the value and performance of a brand.
- If you are inspired by a place out there for different type of explosure, area like clinics, pharmeceutical, enviroment industries, hospitals etc you feel that the belonging to this service environment is something that you are passionate about, don’t hesitate to apply for this position at ELP In Analytical Science.
- Opportunity to be the voice of our company. Yes, you’ll play a contributing role in creating and bringing out the personality of our unique and exciting brand.
- If you are keen on taking on the challenge of creating a distinct identity and culture for our organization, then you might just be the ideal candidate that we are looking for!
- At local company, we have a team and person that play an important role in contributing to our company’s growth. Over the years, we have managed to have area of services on noise environment, indoor air quality, cleanroom certified and cleanliness, liase closely with National Environmental Agency (NEA), also to meet ISO standard and NEBB standard.
- We’re looking for a dedicated and talented addition to our team to help us grow our brand. If you thrive in challenging and dynamic environments, and are energetic, and planning / possess class 3A driving license to drive company vehicle, read on as this is the opportunity you’re looking for.
What You'll Learn
- Hone your analytical skills - You’ll learn to analyse the latest market trends and conduct consumer type of services - You’ll be able to determine areas of opportunities or improvement of our brand’s product/service - Establish performance of our brand against company’s goals Develop your Communication skills - Learn how to coordinate and collaborate with specialists like managers
- Conduct briefings and trainings for personnel Build your leadership skills - Oversee brand strategies and activities - Lead the creative development of brand strategies - Take ownership and ensure that brand activities align consistently with company’s mission and vision
- Strengthen brand message and presence in the market - Monitor current competitors - Analyse current market share and evaluate areas of opportunities and improvements - Develop a brand strategy to elevate brand image Collaborate with relevant stakeholders
- Work closely with different teams in the company to ensure brand consistency - Coordinate with different suppliers that aligns with the brand message - Manage external agencies and clients to boost market sales
- Years of experience - 1-2 years of experience
- ELP candidate welcome to apply
- Skills required
- At least diploma in Analytical Science
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Up to date with latest trends and consumer behaviour
- What we’re looking for in you
- Keen attitude to learn and improve
- Enthusiastic and passionate about our brand’s mission
- Keen eye for detail
- Good time management and organisation skills
- Able to work independently and as a team
- Able to withstand tight deadlines and working under stress